21 Torybrook Court, Plympton, Devon, PL7 2FY
- Allocated Parking
- Kitchen With Electric Oven & Hob
- Ground Floor
- Double Glazing
Property SummaryTenure: Leasehold
Price - £118,500 Two bedroom ground floor apartment comprising communal entrance, private entrance hallway, lounge with electric fireplace, kitchen with, electric oven & hob, master bedroom, 2nd single bedroom, family bathroom with shower, electric heating & double glazing. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space. This is an ideal first time buy or investment purchase in a popular residential location.
Doorways leading to bathroom, both bedrooms and lounge, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and electric consumer unit
Lounge 12’11” x 12’3” max ( 3.93m x 3.74m max )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property and smaller second bay double glazed window, night storage heater, wall mounted electric fire and carpet.
Kitchen 9’11” x 5’6” max ( 3.02m x 1.68m max )
Range of wall and base level units, laminate work surface, splash back tiles, stainless steel sink incorporating drainage board, electric hob and oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for under counter fridge, uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front of the building and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 9’3” x 10’1” max ( 2.81m x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to the rear of the building, night storage heater and carpet.
Bedroom 2 10’5” x 6’7” max ( 3.18m x 2.00m max)
Double glazed window to the front of the building, electric glass fronted heater and carpet.
Side panelled bath with electric shower over, sink on a pedestal, low level w/c, glass fronted electric heater, double glazed window to the side of the building and vinyl flooring.
- MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.