59 Dunraven Drive
- Detached Bungalow
- Beautiful Garden
- Bedroom 3 / Dining Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Walk In Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- VACANT POSSESSION
Price - £290,000 Detached 3 bedroom bungalow situation in Dunraven Drive, Derriford.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with built in cupboard housing Vailant Boiler, lounge with electric fire, bay window & patio doors, kitchen/breakfast room with built in oven, microwave & halogen hob, bedroom 3/dining room, walk in shower room, master bedroom with built in triple wardrobes & wash basin, 2nd double bedroom with built in triple wardrobes & access to conservatory. The property also benefits from Gas Central Heating & PVCu double glazing throughout, front garden, single garage & driveway with parking for two cars, enclosed rear garden with patio & lawned areas. Council Tax Band D.
Entrance Hall 7’6” x 4’ max (2.28m x 1.23m max)
Contains cupboard housing the boiler, doors to both the lounge and the kitchen diner
Kitchen 16’10” x 9’ max (5.14m x 2.74m max)
Range of wall and base level units, laminate work surfaces, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink incorporating drainage board, built in oven, fridge/freezer, microwave & halogen hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer & dishwasher, area to accommodate a small dining table, uPVC double glazed window overlooking the side of the garden and a double glazed rear door.
Lounge 18’6” x 12’6” max (5.64m x 3.81m max)
Front facing double glazed bay window, radiator, electric fireplace, side access door to garden and doorway leading to the rear hall.
Rear hall 8’4” x 4’5” max (2.54m x 1.35m max )
Doorways leading to all bedrooms and shower room
Bedroom 3/ Dining room 8’4” x 8’1” max (2.54m x 2.47m max )
Double glazed window to side overlooking the side garden and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9’11” x 11’ max (3.01m x 3.36m max)
uPVC sliding patio door leading to the conservatory, double built in wardrobes with shelving unit and drawers and radiator.
Master bedroom 12’9” x 10’7” max (3.89m x 3.21m max)
Double glazed rear facing window overlooking the main garden, 3x sliding door built in wardrobe, enclosed w/c and basin, and radiator.
Shower Room 7’3” x 8’8” max (2.22m x 2.65m max)
Double walk in shower cubicle, sink on a vanity unit with cupboard and drawers, low level w/c, heated chrome towel rail and double glazed opaque window.
Conservatory 8’3” x 10’3” max (2.50m x 3.12m max)
uPVC sliding patio door leading to the garden.
The garden surrounds 3 sides of the property to the rear and has areas laid with imitation lawn, raised planters, flower beds, vegetable beds, lawn, shed and paving
Front Garden and Drive
Paved driveway for 2 cars, area laid to lawn and mature shrubs and flower beds
Single garage with an electric up and over door and a rear door leading into the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.