Lingfield, 26A Glanville Road, Tavistock, Devon PL19 0EB
- Detached Home
- Stunning Views
- Main Bedroom En-Suite
- Landscaped Garden
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Price - £395,000 Vacant Possession - A beautifully renovated detached house in a very sought after location in Tavistock with three double bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite bathroom, lounge, spacious kitchen diner, utility area, downstairs w/c, conservatory and garden that wraps around the property with raised beds, patio, landscaped lower garden and driveway. The property has many benefits including gas central heating, double glazing. This is an ideal family home or investment purchase in a popular residential location.
Price - £395,000 A beautifully renovated detached house in a very sought after location in Tavistock with three double bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite bathroom, lounge, spacious kitchen diner, utility area, downstairs w/c, conservatory and garden that wraps around the property with raised beds, patio, landscaped lower garden and driveway. The property has many benefits including gas central heating, double glazing. This is an ideal family home or investment purchase in a popular residential location. Call M&B Residential on 01752 759905 to arrange a viewing.
Solid wood flooring, stairway leading upstairs and doorways to lounge, downstairs w/c, utility area and small storage cupboard housing the boiler, double glazed window to the side of the property
Solid wood flooring, double glazed window to the side of the property, low level w/c, small corner basin and a chrome heated towel rail
Solid wood flooring, plumbing and drainage for a washing machine, area of worktop and built in shelving
Lounge 16’1” x 12’2” max ( 4.91m x 3.72m max )
Solid wood flooring, patio doors leading to the patio area of the garden, two radiators and double doors leading to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen diner 10’1” x 21’8” max ( 3.08m x 6.61m max )
Solid wood flooring, range of gloss white wall and base level units with integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, marble effect composite work surface, splash back tiles, stainless steel sink incorporating jet hose tap and drainage board, built in electric oven, gas hob and overhead extractor, radiator, uPVC double glazed window overlooking the side of the side of the property, double glazed rear door and glazed doors to the conservatory
Conservatory 10’1” x 7’7” max ( 3.08m x 2.30m max)
Solid wood flooring, floor to ceiling uPVC double glazed units to three sides with opening windows incorporated, and door leading to the patio.
Stairs and landing
Carpeted stairway with brushed chrome handrail and glazed safety panels, landing has storage cupboard, loft hatch and skylight
Bedroom 1 11’6” x 12’3” max ( 3.50m x 3.74m max )
Carpet, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe. Open access to en-suite bathroom
Basin on a vanity unit, side panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with sliding doors, low level w/c, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed window and airing cupboard
Bedroom 2 10’2” x 11’11” max ( 3.09m x 3.64m max)
Carpet, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10’2” x 9’0” max (3.09m x 2.75m max)
Carpet, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation and radiator.
P shaped side panel bath with glass shower screen and electric shower, corner wall mounted basin, low level w/c, white heated towel rail and uPVC double glazed window.
Outside space and garden
The front of the property has a driveway to accommodate at least 2 cars, steps lead down to the front door access of the property and leads to a paved walkway around the property with raised planting areas, it also gives access to the door leading off the kitchen, the patio and the door leading off the conservatory. Steps down take you through the landscaped planted area and down to the lower lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.